Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Creepy & Eerie



So heres some pretty new piece ive done up also in the new sketch book first piece is a Mr Creepy piece from the old Creepy comics, which i'm a big fan of, an i just knew sooner or later that I needed to do a piece up of him, These are just the pencils I still have to ink it, hopefully sometime soon if I can get some free time to work on it. Hope you all like it!


Next piece is a very new piece did it last week, it's a piece of Eerie an some random characters I drew up at the last minute, cause I wasn't happy with a blank background, So I added in a Grim Reaper type character an another zombie type creature for fun. I hope to ink this one sometime soon when I can, I also plan on doing more of Uncle Creepy & Cousin Eerie as soon as I can, Hope you like them Ghoulies!

No comments:

Post a Comment