Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dead Men Diaries

Hey folks, So today I thoguth I would take some time to post part of a story im starting to write, called "Dead Men Diaries" it's going to be a zombie style book. This is my first shot are writing something in book format, I've only ever done it in comic book format which is differnet. Also writing not my strong point, but it's something that i've liked for awhile & it's something i've always wanted to try so I thought i'd give it a shot i'll keep it updated as much as I can. I might also make a wordpress site just for the story an other stories but i'm not sure yet just have to wait an see. Hope you all like it so far folks!


Dead Men Diaries
Written by: Brian Typhair

The wind howls in the night, the shutters of the old house smash against the broken beaten siding, the sound echo's through out the house. All the halls are darkened the light from the moon, creeps through the cracks of the boarded up windows, The sound of the wind send chills through the body,they raise the hair on the back of my neck. I see a old wooden staircase in front of me,the railings old paint is peeling from the wood. I wonder to my self what lies at the top of these stairs, I slowly make my way up the old steps, each step making a cracking sound worse then the last, I think to my self “why am I making my way up here, why do I care what lies upstairs of this old abandon house, why am I here” All I know is that I have to do this. I finally make my way to the top of the stairs an am face with a long hall way, even less light makes if through the windows, The wind is still howling, it's starting to pick up, giving my gut a even worse feeling about whats going to happen. I stand at the top of the stairs, staring right at what looks like a door, it slowly creaks open as the wind howls shaking the walls of this old house. I put my hand on the wall beside the stair way to help guide my self down the hall way. The feeling of dust build up on my fingers I walk deeper down the hall way. Not a single picture on the wall of the previous family, house must have been abandoned for ages, As I make my way closer to the door it creaks open, I hear a a squeaking sound, I think to my self “Must just be the walls of the old house trying to settle as the wind pounds against it” I stop an stare at the door as the squeaking sound grows louder an gets eerier.

No comments:

Post a Comment