Monday, April 26, 2010

The Addams Family

Here are the pencils for my new monster movie/tv show art piece. This piece is of the Addams Family for anyone who didn't know it. I got the idea to do this one from the better half. I made Wednesday & Pugsley & Lurch the main focus cause there mine an Golden favourite from the show. It's based more off of the New Addams Family tv show that use to be on. I might do another piece an have the other charcters more in it but im not sure yet have to wait an see. I hope you all like it. I hope to have it inked in a week or so maybe sooner not sure have to wait an see.


[UPDATE] so it's friday April 3oth day before Free Comic Book Day,an now I just got the Addams Family inks done earlier today, so here they are folks hope you like it, I think the inks make it really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment