Tuesday, August 28, 2012

here is another new larder 14" x 17" piece for my new portfolio, this piece was actually done up for a friend Rondall Scott, for the third issue of his magazine, the Strange Kid Comix Magazine, brought to you by Rondall Scott and the Strange Kid's Club.

When we first started chatting he told me that all the pin-ups were related to cartoons you the artist liked as a kid, so of course I had to do one of my favorites, a Earthworm Jim related piece with Strange Kid, I had such a blast creating this piece. I hope you all will enjoy it!


The finished colours were added by my friend Timothy H.S Wessel who has been coloring all of my artwork lately, and who will be coloring all my stuff in the near future as well.

Rondall, is also on kickstarter to raise funds for the new magazine, so if you could go check that out and spread the word about this great cause that would great as well folks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/228158145/strange-kid-comix-magazine-issue-3

No comments:

Post a Comment